HONEYMOON PLANNING TIPS:
Honeymoon planning is a very delightful and enjoyable process. To make it 'the' most memorable time your life you cannot help seeking bits of advice from everyone possible.
Hence, for all the newly-weds lovebirds who are planning out their honeymoon, we have prepared a comprehensive honeymoon planning checklist that would help you chalk out a hassle-free and lovely trip.
So, these tips would be helpful for both extravagant and pocket-friendly, romantic getaways.
- MUTUAL PLANNING: mutual planning is the most important tip before planning a honeymoon trip on a romantic note. The selection of the destination should be mutual. This would help the couple to know their likes and dislikes. For instance, if one's a sporty person and the better-half is a romantic, then they should select a destination that serves both purposes.
- FIX BUDGET- before looking for anything, fix a budget for your honeymoon. Plan a trip that doesn't drain your money and be pocket-friendly. Make a note of your planning, of how much you're ready to spend on traveling, accommodation, etc. For example, instead of residing in an extravagant hotel, you can go to a romantic resort. These are some of the areas which you need to consider in allocating your honeymoon budget: * Flight tickets
3. ACCOMMODATION- romantic accommodation helps in lifting the whole honeymoon spirit. So, before picking up a hotel, resort, or villa, thoroughly look that it suits your requirements, and is comfortable because it is the only place where you will drain out your weariness and spend quality time with your partner.
Make sure you consider these points while choosing the best accommodation options for your honeymoon:
- the place is very cosy and comfortable
- located in a central location, close to hotspots
- recreational activities
- good restaurants
- beautiful outer sceneries
- and of course, Honeymoon Freebies
4 . PLANNING A SURPRISE- The best part of a honeymoon trip is to plan a romantic surprise for your spouse. You can either make your love witness a sunset- sunrise view, plan for a surprise night date, or a romantic candle-light dinner. You can get assistance from hotel staff or help from travel agents for surprise executions. These surprises would make your honeymoon a lifetime memory to cherish.
5. CAPTURE LOVELY MOMENTS- capture pictures of every moment and place for cherishing later. These pictures would grace your home, and remind you of a beautiful experience.
6. KEEP EXTRA MONEY- Always remember that there would be unseen expenses and moments. To escape from this it’s very important to have extra money than your budget for for these situations. This is an important tip for you to keep in mind.